Students of Ajna Yoga College may pursue a number of options in helping to finance their education.
Canadian students are eligible to apply for Canada Student Loans for all programs at Ajna Yoga.
British Columbia Residents
British Columbia residents can apply for student loans online through: StudentAid BC
Non-British Columbia Residents
For non-British Columbia residents, please visit: Canada Student Loans
You will apply to the financial aid office in your home province or territory.
If you are applying for a full-time student loan, you can choose to take a 60% course load or more.
If you are applying for a part-time student loan, you can choose to take 40% course load or less.
- If you are applying for our level 1 240-hour program, you must apply for a full- time student loan.
- If you are applying for our 300- hour or 800- hour programs you can choose either a full-time or part-time option.
Ajna Yoga has bursaries available for each of our Yoga Teacher Training programs.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Certification Training
- 2 bursaries of $400 are available per training
- Course tuition with the scholarship is $2,200. The bursary cannot be combined with the early bird discount
300-Hour Teacher of Therapeutic Yoga Certification Training
- 2 bursaries of $600 are granted per year
- Course tuition with the bursary is $4,740
800-Hour Accredited Yoga Therapy Certification Training
- 2 bursaries of $800 are granted per year. Students who received a bursary for the 300 hour program are not eligible for a bursary for the 800 hour program
- Course tuition with the bursary is $9,970
To apply for a bursary,
- A letter detailing how you will benefit from the course
- A letter of reference from a teacher (not a family member)
- A copy of your Notice of Assessment from last year