Join Michelle and Jules, owners of Ajna Yoga, for a 5-day, 4-night retreat at at Stowel Lake Farm on Salt Spring Island, September 19-23, 2024.
Michelle and Jules have been training yoga teachers and yoga therapists since 2008. Their studio, located in Oak Bay, Victoria, has been offering yoga therapy classes since 2012.
This retreat is open to everybody with all levels of practice. Friends and family members welcome.
Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Full payment required to hold your spot – payment plans can be arranged through email@example.com. $250 non-refundable administration fee. No refunds after August 31.
Thursday 5pm-Monday noon
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:45-8:15am: Morning pranayama/ meditation practice
- 8:30am: Breakfast
- Mid morning Free time
- 11:00am-12:15pm: Gentle therapeutic yoga practice
- 12:30: Lunch
- Afternoon free time
- 4:00-5:30pm: Gentle therapeutic yoga practice
- 6:00pm: Dinner
- 8:00-9:00pm: Restorative Yoga
During the retreat, you might:
- Book a body treatments with Alinka- contact us to book
- Walk around the property or hike neighbouring trails
- Walk to the goat cheese farm down the road
- Explore the town of Ganges or the Saturday market
- Read a book
- Have a nap