Ajna Yoga is committed to increasing diversity and inclusion. We have a number of bursaries available each year to BIPOC, LGBTQ2S and students living on low incomes.
Bursaries for BIPOC and LGBTQ2S+ students
- One 50% off tuition bursary for every Yoga Therapy Module offered (we offer up to 30 modules a year).
- One annual 25% off tuition bursary for the 300-Hour Advanced Teacher of Therapeutic Yoga (RYT-500) Program.
- One annual 25% off tuition bursary for the Yoga Therapy Diploma (C-IAYT) Program
Bursaries for Students Living on Low Incomes
- Two annual $600 bursaries for the 300-Hour Advanced Teacher of Therapeutic Yoga (RYT-500) Program.
- Two annual $800 bursaries for the Yoga Therapist Diploma (C-IAYT) Program. Students who received a bursary for the 300-hour program are not eligible for a bursary for the Yoga Therapist Diploma Program.
To apply for a bursary, please submit:
- A letter detailing which bursary you are applying for and how you will benefit from the course
- Bursaries for any of the programs (not for the BIPOC/ LGBTQ2S module-only bursaries)– A letter of reference from a yoga instructor
- Bursaries for students living on low income – A copy of your Notice of Assessment from last year
Students of Ajna Yoga College may pursue a number of options in helping to finance their education.
Canadian students are eligible to apply for Canada Student Loans for all programs at Ajna Yoga.
British Columbia Residents
British Columbia residents can apply for student loans online through: StudentAid BC
Non-British Columbia Residents
For non-British Columbia residents, please visit: Canada Student Loans
You will apply to the financial aid office in your home province or territory.
If you are applying for a full-time student loan, you can choose to take a 60% course load or more.
If you are applying for a part-time student loan, you can choose to take 40% course load or less.
- If you are applying for our 300- hour or Yoga Therapist Diploma (C-IAYT) programs you can choose either a full-time or part-time option.